Thursday 8 May 2008

Well, I guess the second post is quite important too...

Well, If you're still reading by this point, you're either interested or just plain bored, and looking for a way to blow the night away. I personally hope the former, I really do. I'm not here to make people's lives boring. I'm not writing this to try and create an intelligent form of lullaby. This is designed for the sole purpose of entertaining others and myself. That, and I was bored when I made this, and you know you're bored when you're sitting at your computer crying out at the world to listen to your opinions. It's not like anyone wants to listen. Anyway, I just felt like this was necessary. Now, let's talk turkey.
"The Shiv" for those who don't know, is the second in command to Matias Shaw, who is in turn the leader of Stormwind Intelligence number seven (Or SI:7 to those who like their abbreviations). I chose this name because I wasn't thinking straight during account activation. I have nothing in common with a Goblin apart from the tendency to shout "Buy something or leave" at people. And that, because I'm generous, is a show of one of my hobbies. I play World of Warcraft. I can "hear" you now; "OMG HE PLAYS WOW! LOLOL GT A LIFE" (Someone obviously likes literary cruise control). And you know what? I can still call you a bastard at the end. Because this is the Internet! And no matter how valid your argument is (In this case, not very), I can still give you the middle finger. I wont, more often than not, because I want you to comment and be civilized, but I hold the power to ignore your failed attempts to make yourself feel better.
Anyway, please comment, even if a little stub. It's nice to know when someone comes by and reads this stuff. Tomorrow, I'll get to work on some real content.

1 comment:

Capitalist Pig said...

OMG! HE PLAYS WOW! GET A LIFE!!
Yeah, Capital Cruise Control, bitches.
Looking forward to the future posts, 'The Shiv'.